[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux was not fixed at all.

GeofftusGeofftus
Reactions: 810
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Gollux is STILL bugged. If the Corrupted Veilstones touch Gollux's head, you cannot use the portal in the middle of the battlefield or the one located on the left platform near the eyes. Additionally, If you die, you cannot respawn. It does not matter if the death timer ends. You are just stuck. There is no way out unless you exit the game.

More details: You said you fixed this bug. It is clearly not fixed. Here is a post in which you said the bug was fixed:
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/57521/complete-scheduled-maintenance-april-30-2020

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1) Let a Corrupted Veilstone touch Gollux's head.
2) Obtain a mark through step 1, as it is the nature of the mechanics.
3) Die.
4) Witness your character float around as you remember that Gollux is once a day, regardless if you clear or not.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Geofftus

Character level: 246

Character job: Hero

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 5/28/2020 at 7:30 PM PST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• DarkGamieDarkGamie
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2020
    Gollux is still bugged i got skill locked and when i die i still cant re-spawn. So much for the patch to fix it.
  • XatraXatra
    Reactions: 805
    edited May 2020
    Yup. It has been said to be fixed TWICE, but it is still an issue. *Sigh*
  • McSpekMcSpek
    Reactions: 390
    edited May 2020
    They just should revert all changes they made... Why ruin something that's good and everyone is used to.
  • Mapsi29Mapsi29
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2020
    Same for me. Still bugged.
  • GeofftusGeofftus
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    Screenshot of day, time, and bug: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713192741143707699/715757678630273034/bug.png
    Video Proof:

If anyone is wondering how and why I got into this situation, I was lagging and I started panicking when the bug happened.
  • MashiMapMashiMap
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    I can add to this, happened to me also.
    After "something" happened, both keyboard and mouse went semi locked(still alive), and what i mean by that is that I couldn't use skills or click(was trying to go through the top portal), once dead i couldn't click on the respawn button or any skill, only press enter to type whatever i wanted. Only way out was to disband party.
    And maybe a weird observation but i could right click all my skills to turn them off while dead, except horn tail buff.
  • McSpekMcSpek
    edited May 2020
    Happend to me again also...
    Also had lags using skills.

There's no boss/map or what ever that's making my Mana Warp lag except for Gollux.
    Why not use the portal....well, that also has a small lag into it..sometimes it just doesn't work and sometimes it tele me right back after going to the bottom.

I takes me around 5-10min for hell, so I was like...let's do hard, but died...got freezed...so 2 days in a row no coins f3
  • RyuseiAznRyuseiAzn
    Reactions: 700
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    Yep it's still bugged. Even the one that they said was fixed on the maintenance still happens
  • McSpekMcSpek
    edited May 2020
    While they try to fix it, they should increase that droprate by atleast 50%... it's pure bs
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    Hello,
    We wanted to let you know that the issue where attempting to enter Gollux portal during the boss fight may cause skills to be locked and prevent character to respawn is being looked into once again.
    Thank you for the report!
  • greendayfanboygreendayfanboy
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
  • GeofftusGeofftus
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Hey, remember this issue? Yeah... It's still a thing. Same steps to reproduce too. Same concept, but on my Reboot Demon Slayer this time.

My goodness, please just fix this bug. There's no way this is intentional. Add this to the list of things to fix for tomorrow maintenance.