[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tae Soo's Reward Bug(?)

thiccochasethiccochase
Reactions: 300
edited February 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest Item

Brief bug summary: When doing Tae Soo's Reward, he asks you to drop the peach (the quest item) on the stone bench of Wild Bear Area 1. When doing that, dropping the peach will make the peach disappear and nothing occurs except that now I don't have the peach. As a reward for dropping the peach. you are supposed to get Tae Roon's note but I didn't get that neither was it on the floor..

Comments

• EpigenesisEpigenesis
    Reactions: 575
    edited February 2019
    Had the same problem before. There's a workaround for this in that you can just drop a normal peach (in the Use tab) on the stone bench, which you can get from whacking the peaches in the Peach Farm area (I think you get some from one of the quests too). You can still get Tae Roon's note with a normal peach.

Of course, we shouldn't ignore the bug just because there's a workaround, so someone should forward this bug to the right people.
    YinYangXthiccochaseCutieMiku
  • thiccochasethiccochase
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2019
    Epigenesis wrote: »
    Had the same problem before. There's a workaround for this in that you can just drop a normal peach (in the Use tab) on the stone bench, which you can get from whacking the peaches in the Peach Farm area (I think you get some from one of the quests too). You can still get Tae Roon's note with a normal peach.

Of course, we shouldn't ignore the bug just because there's a workaround, so someone should forward this bug to the right people.

Thank you for telling me that! I hate leaving quests unfinished and hopefully the right people can fix this too!
  • microfzmicrofz
    Reactions: 200
    Hello everyone I think this problem continues or happened again, I reach the stone table I try to drop the peach and he says that if I drop it later I can not catch it and it disappears.
  • name_already_exsistsname_already_exsists
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2021
    2021 - this is still broken and the workaround still works. Thanks for the replies. :)