[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adding denaros in events or sunny sundays

YourWayAtLifeYourWayAtLife
Reactions: 460
edited January 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Getting locked out of Commerci and its endgame equips feels pretty bad because of a single mistake you made. I know there was an event years ago where they sold denaros in an event shop and ever since then, they stopped doing that. After seeing Shadowknight coins being given away in sunny sundays and in the recent Awake event meso shop, I am suggesting that they give denaros in sunny sundays or in event shops again, because I am positive this would be more useful than getting shadowknight coins, and more importantly, useful to people like me who have been locked out of Commerci because they lack denaros to do voyages.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Getting locked out of Commerci and its endgame equips feels pretty bad because of a single mistake you made. I know there was an event years ago where they sold denaros in an event shop and ever since then, they stopped doing that. After seeing Shadowknight coins being given away in sunny sundays and in the recent Awake event meso shop, I am suggesting that they give denaros in sunny sundays or in event shops again, because I am positive this would be more useful than getting shadowknight coins, and more importantly, useful to people like me who have been locked out of Commerci because they lack denaros to do voyages.

There's a one time stimulus system for people who spend all their denaros. If you've used that up and are still stuck, that's more on you than the system, imo.
  • YourWayAtLifeYourWayAtLife
    Reactions: 460
    edited January 2021
    YinYangX wrote: »

There's a one time stimulus system for people who spend all their denaros. If you've used that up and are still stuck, that's more on you than the system, imo.

I understand that it was my fault, but to be fair, this happened when I was a fairly new player and didn't know much about Commerci.