[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make a way to gain meso for players above level200

TrueInsaneTrueInsane
Reactions: 100
When you are a lower level below level 200, it meso doesn't matter as much but when you get to level 200 and above the way to upgrade your equipment; arcane orbs, star force, node upgrades, etc. becomes too hard because we're just constantly running out of meso. I understand that nerfing the maple tour was necessary because it was hurting the economy I agree. But put more star force scrolls in there or arcane orb coupons. Put something in there that can help out level 200 players. What I would recommend is putting mysterious meso bags that give out random amounts of meso like a bronze, silver or gold meso bag with a random amount in there bronze being the least possible and gold being the most. Yeah, I agree the piggy bank was giving out absurd amounts but at least with this players can spend their maple tour coins at their own risk! Please maple staff hear me out.

Comments

• iNatiNat
    Reactions: 1,480
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2021