[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Red Slimes

SapphiqueSapphique
Reactions: 920
edited June 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am not sure if there is anywhere there would be red slimes besides the old sauna, but I am disappointed that it seems that the red slimes are completely removed from the game considering the new changes to Showa town. The primary reason is because I wanted the red slime familiar but never had good enough drop gear or the patience to find one. but I was still planning on getting one eventually. So I would like to suggest to bring red slimes back to Maplestory somehow to the point where someone could get a familiar. The new silver slimes that replaced them are ok, but just don't have the same sloshy Tomato red look that I like so much about the red ones. Please bring red slime back Nexon!!!!!
Wesleyx3MapleSapo

Comments

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited March 2021
    I agree! I know this game must grow up and move on to new stuff, but removing good things is not my thing. I miss Lupin, Malady and other mobs too. And I also made a post today about the removal of old equipments. I want to anvil old equips in my main but they removed many of them. Elemental Staff level 163 got removed from the game 5 days ago in Blossom patch... Please if possible leave your vote on it. This may be an open door to other removed content to come back. Sorry about Tomato Slime.. I love the idea of so many slime variations. Recently I mad a drawing with all slimes on it, and now im sad one of them got extinct. :(
    Sapphique
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited March 2021
    MapleSapo wrote: »
    I agree! I know this game must grow up and move on to new stuff, but removing good things is not my thing. I miss Lupin, Malady and other mobs too. And I also made a post today about the removal of old equipments. I want to anvil old equips in my main but they removed many of them. Elemental Staff level 163 got removed from the game 5 days ago in Blossom patch... Please if possible leave your vote on it. This may be an open door to other removed content to come back. Sorry about Tomato Slime.. I love the idea of so many slime variations. Recently I mad a drawing with all slimes on it, and now im sad one of them got extinct. :(

Would be nice to revamp Showa Trade Quest to have these legacy items.
    MapleSapo
  • MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited March 2021
    Beef wrote: »
    MapleSapo wrote: »

Would be nice to revamp Showa Trade Quest to have these legacy items.

EXACTLY! Wow this is a really good idea! A nice touch to makes us actually want to do the Exchange Quests. I did it a few times after the revamp and only got food, which is really useless imo.
    I wish they actually asked/heard the playerbase before making changes.