[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm stuck on Afterlands quest line

May2BeezMay2Beez
in General Chat
Hello, I'm doing Afterlands quest line for the first time and I did it with some tutorial on the forum, but I ended up with missing 1 key and got 2 locks on the door, I've got actually key for one of the locks in my inventory, but it keeps saying I can't use it on it. I've completed all the quest in Afterlands and I don't know what to do now.E68YH3y.jpeg

I've got this key in me inventory:
c8xq4pW.png

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,495
    edited May 2021
    This is a common problem. I think you need to click on the top part of the lock, but if it still doesn't work, try shutting the game down and reloading.

The key you might be missing is the one from a quest in that involves killing a raven in the Land of Contemplation. Many players think the key is given as a reward by the quest giver, but in fact, it is a drop from the mob you have to kill.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited May 2021
    Coppersan just made a video about the Afterland questline, you should check it out.