[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gollux Crash after V227 Update GMS (Error Code 38)

JmanGdkJmanGdk
Reactions: 100
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Crash Error Code 38 (Reached end of file)

Brief bug summary: Gollux crashes after a certain amount of time

More details:time)Gollux has crashed every run I have done on Hell mode after the V227 Update.
The error says error 38 (reached end of file). Weird part is it happens randomly.
For example on my first run it crashed at Phase 2 at about 1/4 HP. Then the second time it was right at the beginning of Phase 3 after hitting the Head Crystal once.
I have a feeling it has to do with the duration you are in the fight because of this, and also when doing Hard Mode which is far easier this doesnt happen.
If anybody else has this problem feel free to reply with any insight you may have. Thank You.

Steps to reproduce: Do Gollux (Hell Mode)Boss fight but dont kill if you can one shot (which I cant) stay in 2nd or 3rd phase for 5-10 mins and you will crash.

Character name: Swordmale

Character level:236

Character job:Adele

World name: GMS Reboot

Date and time of the incident: after V227 update every gollux run

Comments

• CarpenterCarpenter
    Yes, I am getting into trouble with exactly the same issue as you. My client crashes everytime when I run the hard mode.
    Character name: oooooooo9
    Character job: Hoyoung
    World name: GMS Reboot
    Date: after V227.
  • WarplessWarpless
    I also have been having this issue for the past couple months. Always happens 2nd stage of hellux about half way/one third of the eyes HP bar

Character name : Warpless
    Character job : Dark Knight
    World name : Elysium
  • xNemoxNemo
    Adding on to this, same issue. It seems like the issue stems from letting too many of the little rocks stack but that still seems like it shouldn't happen:

Character name: Scerence
    Character Job: Adele
    World Name: Aurora
  • MakaKukiniMakaKukini
    Same issue. 1/4 hp remaining on stage 2 of hellux. Roughly 23 minutes left. Happened twice out of 2 times I've attempted.
    Character name; MakaKukini
    Character job: Wind Archer
    World Name: GMS Reboot
  • KidzeKidze
    edited February 2022
    I have the same issue. Error code 38 reached the end of file. I get it in Phase 2 or Phase 3.
    Character name: KidzMightGuy
    Character job: Aran
  • HanzYoloHanzYolo
    Reactions: 600
    edited February 2022
    Same issue error code 38 on final stage of gollux. Nexon WTF fix your game
    Charecter name: HanzY010
    Charecter job: dual blade
  • Toxic96Toxic96
    Yes, I am getting the same issue. Maplestory should give the player another token to enter. This is not fair.
    Character name: Choontek96
    Character Job: Kanna