[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Medal Quest: Aging Gracefully is glitched

PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
Reactions: 5,265
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Medal, functionality

Brief bug summary: The Aging Gracefully medal froze my progress, making me unable to proceed with it.

More details:

This medal requires your character to get Plastic Surgery 50 times (face coupons). The problem is, I had progress, but now it doesn't register anymore if I use these coupons. I get the feeling something caused the medal quest to break, halting my progress. I noticed this happened before, but I thought I was just imagining it at the time. Here's a video of it.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Attempt the medal.
2. Try to use a coupon.
3. No result

Character name: GreenGales
World: Bera
Job: Wind Archer
Date: Sept. 19, 2017

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited November 2017
    Still an issue as of November 8th
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited February 2018
    Still an issue as of February 14th, just in time to miss Maplehood Watch.
    However, I have an update: face changes count toward the Dynamic Hair medal (50 hair changes), instead of Aging Gracefully.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited February 2021
    Apparently this is still broken, since Maplehood Watch's face coupons didn't count for my medal progress.
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Hi Mapler,

Thank you for your report and consistent dedication. I have forwarded this issue to the team. Please let us know if you encounter any other bugs!

Happy Mapling!
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited March 2022
    Dalair Medal Quest Removal

Since these medals and medal quests were implemented long ago (v.110), they were prone to issues due to the old requirements and specs. The frequent issues with these medal quests not only led to player confusion for the quest progression, but also required ineffective upkeep for its outdated status to be maintained. We determined it would be best to remove the following medal quests to guide players to participate in obtaining medals that are aligned with current game environment and events:
    - Aging Gracefully

rip
    Guess this thread can be closed.
This discussion has been closed.