[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Vanishing Journey Daily Prequests

FutureAdel3FutureAdel3
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hi

I'm level 243 and was wondering why I'm still not getting the notification of having my vanishing journey quests reduced. I thought for every arcane stops I go to through leveling the amount of quests decreases?

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited March 2022
    It goes down by 1 for every area that you unlock with a symbol, but it doesn't go down below 1 Daily Quest. This means that Morass is the last area you can unlock to reduce your Vanishing Journey dailies.
  • FutureAdel3FutureAdel3
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2022
    yes - so that means I should have 1 Daily vanishing journey quest, but I am still having 3 VJ quests. I can't seem to reduce it below 3 daily quests for VJ despite being level 243.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited March 2022
    There a 5 second quest called "[Vanishing Journey] Investigation Findings" in the white lightbulb left of your screen to reduce the amount of dailies you do.