[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterland bug

SaddySaddy
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
Hi I din’t get any key after talking to the npc,
completed all the quest and had only 11 keys need help please I don’t want to create a new main :(
Last key: cast iron key.

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited April 2022
    You merely missed a step. To get the Cast Iron Key, you need to do the following:

1. Click the treasure sack inside the castle walls, on the top right and then talk to Horemheb (doesn't matter if you do it before or after breaking the walls, but I think it needs to be during day and not at night)
    2. Click the lightbulb above your head and then talk to Louie the Average
    3. Travel to the Land of Innocence and make it rain by eating the kids' snacks
    4. Travel to the Land of Warriors and click on The Ready Spear (the statue), then talk to Edgar Tetch on the left side
    5. Click on the Ready Spear again while it's raining and the spear should be replaced with a rose
    6. Travel to the Land of Riches and talk to Horemheb for the key (the sack should be destroyed)