[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No reason for 35-40k kills to cap clovers daily

OriniaanOriniaan
Reactions: 220
I would love to be given a reason why exactly we need to kill 35-40k enemies to be able to cap out on the daily clover cap since this in it's self takes around 5 hours or so to even do which is ridiculous to have to spend this much time on the event knowing that not many people have this luxury to do so because of limited amount of timey they have in the day or they don't have the money to spend. It's one thing to have a number of enemies we need to kill or time we need to spend in total like how night troupe was which was if anything around 45-55 minutes to complete if you were able to get the drops, but 5 or so hours for the clover event?! This in it's self makes the event feel defeating for those that actually wish to spend time doing it but are limited on time nor have the money to spend to do so.

If anything they amount of time that should be able to cap this out should be drastically shortened to around an hour over having to spend around 5 hours to cap out.
Dnaman101Leo

Comments

• GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2022
    I feel the same thing about it.
    This kind of event is greatly unhealthy one.
    Dnaman101Leo
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited November 2022
    I'm sure it is so hard to get Clovers because they want people to buy the "Shining Clover Collection Tool" from the CS for 25k NX ($25), which increases the chance for collecting them by "fourfold" and increases the max amount you can collect a day by 200 (so 400 a day).

Edit: So without the Shining Clover Collection Tool and the 35k - 40k kills
    3,535,000 - 4,040,000 kills to max Clovers everyday for the 101 day event time
  • LeoLeo
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2022
    It was intentionally made to kill those who put time into the game versus pay money.