[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Open Storage thru Misty Island home reward > Crash

mjgj96mjgj96
Reactions: 1,510
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Event item, functionality

Brief bug summary: Crash on clicking Triple Layer Safe (Misty Island - Secondary Mission reward for Home)

More details:

The client crashes but leaves the character logged in when trying to access storage through the Misty Island home reward, 'Triple Layer Safe'

Steps to reproduce:

1. Receive 'Triple Layer Safe' item from Misty Island Secondary Mission home reward.
2. Place 'Triple Layer Safe' in Home
3. Click 'Triple Layer Safe'
4. Character stalls and game client crashes, but character remains online for 5+ mins. This causes "Already logged in" error when trying to relaunch game.

Character name: iLoveJaguars

Character level: 275

Character job: Wild Hunter

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 12/29/2022 at 07:30 UTC

Comments

• ArtifexArtifex
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited January 2023
    I got the Triple Layer Safe today, and when I placed it down and tried to interact with it, nothing is happening - storage is not opening. However, my other furniture such as the Cash Register opens the storage just fine. I am not crashing like OP though... literally just nothing is happening.
  • RogueBloodRogueBlood
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited January 2023
    I sent a ticket about this back in December.

Basically, their response was 'It's your fault'.

So yeah, I guess we're stuck with (more) buggy items that Nexon have chosen to do nothing to fix. GGNX