[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot Red Familiar Cards

GazaneGazane
Reactions: 200
Can Reboot get Red Familiar Cards? I’m over level 270 and I still have to grind in limina because I haven’t gotten good rng from the familiar system. I know GMS struggles to be profitable and I think this could help. People like me would happily spend money to stop this senseless familiar point grind so we can actually train in the proper maps with decent rates, which also would open those maps to the players they were designed for. At this point I’m getting burned out on the game because I am sick of grinding for an hour only to get 1% exp and nothing else to show for it.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2023
    You're asking for pay to win in Reboot. Please reconsider what it is you're asking for here.
    Red cards wouldn't be a problem but we don't need even more p2w power creep into reboot.
    Don't give Nexon any more ideas.
  • AchnologniaAchnolognia
    Reactions: 610
    edited March 2023
    Please no.
  • DumbleFarbDumbleFarb
    Reactions: 910
    edited March 2023
    Why shouldn't us rebooters be allowed to improve our largely useless familiars? After fusing and upgrading to epic or whateverz, only to get lines like "10% chance to become furious for x seconds", what's so wrong with having the chance to "cube" our fams?
  • PineapplesPineapples
    Reactions: 720
    edited March 2023
    DumbleFarb wrote: »
    Why shouldn't us rebooters be allowed to improve our largely useless familiars? After fusing and upgrading to epic or whateverz, only to get lines like "10% chance to become furious for x seconds", what's so wrong with having the chance to "cube" our fams?

i don't think the people in this thread disagree with the function of the item/request, but rather with the poster's suggested monetization of said system.
    I personally came to reboot to escape cubes, so i'd like to second this opinion. red cards are fine but adding them for NX is the beginning of a bad trend.
    Fuhreak