[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

10 x exp weekend

iBundanceiBundance
Reactions: 845
edited May 2023 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Suggesting a once ina lifetime event 10 x exp for one weekend it would be great for leveling legion and it would help me grind legion and decide what character to main . that is all. no more complaints for the night .

Comments

• AchnologniaAchnolognia
    Reactions: 610
    edited May 2023
    I'd rather not see an event such as this. You'd be better off with Burninator Coupons imo and won't burn out as quick.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2023
    Such an event would put those already ahead in levels even further ahead since they would have the time and resources to really abuse such an event.
    Nobody would use this event for legion except for newer players who would get even further behind everyone else.
    We get one burner a month and events that give several burners. If you're having trouble decided on a main I suggest you play a new character every month.
    During that month burn the character to 150 using the free character burn you get with the daily login reward and see how far you get with the class or if you like it at all.
    I would get the class to at least 200 or 210 (depending on if it has a 210 link skill) and after that play it further if you enjoy the class.
    If you don't like the class then either move to one of your old classes or if you think you can get up to 200/210 without a burner before the next one shows up, do that.
  • WonhoWonho
    Reactions: 940
    edited May 2023
    This will never happen since Nexon Korea would never want GMS to powerlevel past KMS players.

Besides, no one would be able to login because the servers would be so unstable that everyone would crash. Servers were already unstable during 2x events in the past, doing a 10x event would cause everyone to log in simultanously, making it impossible for the game to work.
    Fuhreak