[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Androids and Android Hearts

LaezsicLaezsic
Hi everyone

I recently bought an android heart off the AH thinking it was a good deal
Scrolled it worth over 2b worth
USED NX over 200k to perfect it
Equipped it
Try equipping an android to it
Childhood Friend Heart which is (tradable ) once
Didn't realize it needed specific Android Darkhound (not tradable) which is only in 2015 event.
Why make a heart tradable but the android not tradable
So I wasted 200k+ nx plus mesos
I started crying on the inside
I would like everyone's thoughts on ,making androids/hearts tradable or Psok-able at least

Comments

• happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited May 2023
    That is a big RIP. Although to be fair, doesn't the childhood friend heart have the following tooltip? "can only be used by the darkhound android"

Anyways, If i'm not mistaken, "Outlaw Heart" is the only heart that is Psokable in GMS. I don't know why other hearts are not granted this ability, but at least this shows its been done before, and there is some hopium that it can be done more in the future...

KMS recently made some pitched boss items Psokable, so Nexon seems to be open to relaxing trade limitations on certain items.

I'm not sure what else you can do other than post here/discord with your situation. Good luck

• WonhoWonho
    Reactions: 940
    edited June 2023
    I'm sorry for your loss, something like that can be really disheartening.
    Even though the item description says that the Childhood Friend heart can only be used with the Android Darkhound, why is only the heart tradeable and available in the auction house when the android itself is untradeable?

Players who never participated in the event, can't know that this android isn't available anymore. Most players would see the cheap rank 9 heart in the auction house like you, buy it first and then try to search the android in the AH next, only to realize that it's unobtainable.

The only solutions for this could be:
    1) Nexon should either make the Childhood Friend heart untradeable and remove it from the auction house
    2) Nexon should re-release the Darkhound android through Gachapon and also make it tradeable once
    3) Nexon should change the Android Darkhound item from untradeable to tradeable
    4) Nexon support should send players who send a support ticket, either the Android Darkhound for free or in exchange for deducting mesos

R.e20ec25f45382abe4e38df27933f1c1d?rik=qFU3JCL5bmCq1w&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.playpark.net%2fMapleStory%2fuploadimages%2fdarkhound_android.png&ehk=XO5KeKreUBnkqFHm9hm4RI8qhuTlvh6chN0JjN1ThQY%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0