[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

About the pendant slots....

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited September 2023 in General Chat
I have seen that Nexon is giving everyone free permanent pendant slots. This is great but what about us who won our fair and square Is Nexon going to compensate us for the pendant slots we already have? I want to know if Nexon can pay me and everyone else back for the pendant slots we had to pay to get. I as well as others want our compensation for the slots we have atm.

Comments

• rizariza
    edited September 2023
    also want to add battle riod too we need compensation for battle roid as well we need it asap.
  • LipFlareLipFlare
    Reactions: 430
    edited September 2023
    Greetings!

You aggreed to the Terms of Service. Let me recitate a passage:

"[...] YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEXON WILL NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR DIGITAL, IN-GAME ITEMS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, THESE TERMS, OR THE SERVICES, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.[...]
    -Maple Story Terms of Service -> IV.-> 6th paragraph"

You have won it and used it, hope you enjoyed your privileg. <3

All the future and current, characters will have the slot unlocked- for free.

If you have any billing or payment related problems/questions the ticket-system may be the best option.

Maybe a compensation occurs, or not, but on the bright side everyone wins -even completly new created characters and jobs-. So chances may be slim, but best wishes and fingers crossed.

Best regards

LipFlare
  • rizariza
    edited September 2023
    LipFlare wrote: »
    Greetings!

You aggreed to the Terms of Service. Let me recitate a passage:

"[...] YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEXON WILL NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR DIGITAL, IN-GAME ITEMS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, THESE TERMS, OR THE SERVICES, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.[...]
    -Maple Story Terms of Service -> IV.-> 6th paragraph"

You have won it and used it, hope you enjoyed your privileg. <3

All the future and current, characters will have the slot unlocked- for free.

If you have any billing or payment related problems/questions the ticket-system may be the best option.

Maybe a compensation occurs, or not, but on the bright side everyone wins -even completly new created characters and jobs-. So chances may be slim, but best wishes and fingers crossed.

Best regards

LipFlare

yeah, this doesn't mean anything lol, most of what this first part is saying is the stuff most companies say. There are still laws of the land and laws that you can make a case as long as you can prove your case. In many games as well as this one these things have happened before and many players "including myself" have got remedies for previous changes. I have spoken with them and they are working on it.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2023
    You don't deserve a compensation. Plain and simple. If you bought a Car and your neighbor wins the same car you bought, you shouldn't get your money back.