[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Cube rate manipulation

LeoLeo
Reactions: 630
edited January 3 in General Chat
The player's voice has been shut out for a while now and now there's a scandal. Any thoughts on the recent scandal disclosed by the Fair Trade Commission?

Comments

• GazaneGazane
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 3
    Its like the flame lines that were rigged all over again. 100% believe this is why they never released the cube rates (not just tier ups).
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited January 4
    WELL WELL WELL didn't age well huh

am suprsied i remmeber my login info for GMS,alltho it took me a while to reset the pw
    god dam can't say feels good to be around or that i will stay LMAO just came to laugh at the fine KMS just got (kinda in shock that KMS is the one and not other regions too but i guess LAW works there atleat) sadly is not GMS too

you guys still didn't expose the rates on cubes 2024 !?!?!? you good?

years of hard censoring and calling me crazy,moderators that abused their power by sinking/lock threads your oversea mate got fined for it finally CASHGRAB MANIPULATION LMAO
    can't wait for investigation in GMS and marvel **** ,philo... to be exposed too
    i know forum dead now (not suprised) but i let it stay this here for the record

hopefully one day GMS will get back to good old days and content not motivated and made just for cashgrab
  • LilSpriteLilSprite
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 12
    Definitely interested in how GMS is going to address this one.
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 14
    If KMS removed cubes, why is GMS doubling down on cubes with the current miracle times?
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 23
    Leo wrote: »
    The player's voice has been shut out for a while now and now there's a scandal. Any thoughts on the recent scandal disclosed by the Fair Trade Commission?

The Maple community in gms always has been and will always be voiceless. The time the community had a voice of the voiceless they didn't cherish their voice. I feel it is a done deal, also the protesting on not spending nx was a flop like how you are protesting not spending nx and there's so much MVP, especially in Hyperion.