[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Server Transfer Event??

RawRaw
Reactions: 515
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I was wondering, as I reside in Bello-Nova-etc. if there would ever be a server transfer event again. I know Scania was off limits last time, but maybe this time let people go? I would like to play in a more populated server, it's just not fun playing and everywhere you go (including the FM) are a ghost town. I have also wanted to create a guild, and that is so unlikely to stick because the lack of people who play consistently in this server. Does anyone else feel this way, or am I alone on this?
  1. Would you rather:7 votes
    1. Stay in your current server, no changes made to servers.
       14% (1 vote)
    2. Be allowed to transfer to the server of your choice due to reasons listed above.
       86% (6 votes)

Comments

• RawRaw
    edited September 2016
    I'm not against that either, I just want to play somewhere that other people play. This is a pretty fun game, I think they should try to maintain it as long as possible. I don't think that leaving servers looking dead encourages people to play.
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2016
    World transfer events usually happen during a World Merge. Unless Nexon plans to fuse servers again, I don't see this happening in the near future.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    tbh we need server merges more than server transfers.
  • RawRaw
    edited September 2016
    So I think we are all getting lost on the method, all I am saying is I'd like to get out of my server or be in a more populated place without having to start over. I don't care if its due to them combining more servers (although if you look at the initials of other servers by Bellocan, it's getting ridiculous), or letting us move where we choose. Your way would save me from making link mules again. I just want it done. Feel me?