[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't find my characters?

shoutentenshushoutentenshu
Reactions: 210
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
So i used to play maplestory and would log into my account which at the time was a simple name, after this patch it has asked me to change that into an email, so i changed it however when i log into the email and try playing i cant seem to find any of my characters so at first i thought i was doing something wrong as now there is Europe and NA so being from kradia i assumed it's Europe however its not there i clicked the 1 server that is there and none of my characters are there, i then click north america and here i do see kradia great i click it and yet again no characters, i try restarting, i try all of my emails which is only 3 (one of which is not for games) and again none of my characters are to be found, i looked in multiple servers with all the emails and nothing, the worst part is that i have a book with all my passwords and accounts however since it did ask me to change that to an email i can no longer use the account name, my main character was called "Wickedly" an angelic buster and if possible i would not like to lose it, lastly i do know that it is indeed one of the accounts because it has NX in it while the others do not, i just can't figure out what happened to my characters from Maplestory.
Kimuchuu

Comments

• KimuchuuKimuchuu
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    To put more light to this, I have the exact same problem. As it's the 1/2 day, it's probably a bug or something along those lines. Or maybe everything hasn't migrated 100% yet. I read something about some data might get lost, but I don't think they were referring to the characters. It seems other people have found their characters, so I hope to figure this out.
  • LordJellalLordJellal
    edited November 2016
    me i cant see the world only luna appear???
  • KimuchuuKimuchuu
    edited November 2016
    LordJellal

me i cant see the world only luna appear???
    From what I understand, all the european worlds got merged into "Lunar". So the characters should've been there, but for me they still aren't.
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    Yes, both the old EMS worlds Kradia & Demethos are now Luna. Your characters should be on that world, and if your characters are missing you should submit a support ticket.