[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haste event.

NishijimaNishijima
Reactions: 1,010
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
There is just one part of this event I'm having trouble with. The "Clear Pollo/Fritto 3 times" because I have entered several times with both of these guys and it still shows me a big fat 0 on the event page. I even participated in the inferno wolf and got the pouch for it but it did not clear the mission. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to clear specific Pollo/Fritto stages? I hate obscure quests so much fk me, would it kill you to clarify a bit more next time? What would a newcomer think if he sees that shi*? "Clear Pollo/Fritto" I'll tell you what he'd think, he'd fkn think "how do I clear fried chicken" holy sokljgslkgnsäklng whatever

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    The only way I got my "clear Pollo/Fritto challenges" is "Protect the Town/Defend the Castle Gates" and "Protect Pollo/Bounty Hunter".

Every other one such as "Steal the Dragon Egg/Jump Quest" or "Steal the Chicken Egg/DDR/Dance" I was unable to clear.

I managed to clear "Eagle Hunt" but it didn't count towards the Haste Event.

There's another thread with similar issues.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, only the Pollo ones count toward the clear count. Fritto doesn't.

Tilted (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • BlargleDergBlargleDerg
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    Yea i was wondering about this as well. I was grinding for most of the day and doing every gate event that popped up and it stayed at 0/3. Very tilting indeed.