[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon Avenger Half HP

WippiooWippioo
Reactions: 310
edited November 2016 in General Chat
My friend had a problem posting this so i will do it for him "So I just logged into my level 129 demon avenger now that the V update is out. Spent all my AP points on maxHP once again and I got half of my regular pre-V maxHP. I only got about 27k HP now. I used to have 50k without any buffs. Can anyone tell me whats going on? Is it a bug or is it intended?"
ConfusedEuro

Comments

• ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited November 2016
    Linked Skills got auto removed and Hyper Stats got reset.
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    Also they said in the patch notes you're gonna get less HP from stats into HP, but for D.A. you're getting more damage per point of HP to balance it better.
    Wippioo
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited November 2016
    WHY DOES IT KEEP DOUBLE POSTING
  • WippiooWippioo
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    He doesn't have any Link skills, And i think you begin getting Hyper Stats at 140
  • BlargleDergBlargleDerg
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    <-- 207 my hp went down a bit as well but my range skyrocketed =p so no hard feelings here!
  • ConfusedEuroConfusedEuro
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I am the person he is referring to btw. I was not able to make a post for some reason. Not enough upvotes or the account is not old enough probably.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    It was an intended change, can't find it in our patch notes but it was something due to happen.
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited November 2016
    from https://orangemushroom.net/2016/07/14/kms-ver-1-2-259-maplestory-v-5th-job/

Demon Avenger’s stats have been reorganized.

HP from leveling up, advancing, investing AP, and equipment has been reduced to 50% but each point of HP will now increase your skill damage (damage range) by 2x as much.
    Inner Strength Inner Strength‘s HP boost has been decreased.
    High Efficiency High Efficiency‘s effect has been decreased from +300% to +200% but it now applies to Elixirs and Power Elixirs.

Bolded part important because any +HP instead of +%HP is a bigger boost to damage now.
    ConfusedEuro
    edited November 2016
    Thank you very much AkihikoT_! <3
    edited November 2016
    Thank you very much AkihikoT_! <3