[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This Lag is Amazing..

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
Horrible, just that word. Even with all these damn server checks, nothing has changed.
You're incompetent. Please hire real workers, and stop feeding off our money and get your asses to actual work.
Bonzey

Comments

• AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited December 2016
    Wouldn´t be surprised if they still run Maplestory on the same servers that they did in 2006. It would explain the lag. They make so much money, yet they barely invest into this game I suppose.
    Bonzey
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    Antroxious

Wouldn´t be surprised if they still run Maplestory on the same servers that they did in 2006. It would explain the lag. They make so much money, yet they barely invest into this game I suppose.
    I recall they had a 1 day down time because they replaced old parts back in 09, I wonder how long it's been since they changed that ancient piece of junk.

They just don't wanna invest in the game, as long as we players keep spending, they won't care rofl.