[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fixing Priorities

AntroxiousAntroxious
Reactions: 870
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
Marvel machine wasn't working? Oh noes. Instant reply and a fix shortly after.
Gollux isn't working, lag is everywhere, lots of bosses filled with bugs? Oh well they can wait, they have the marvel machine now!

I think this is somewhere along the lines of Nexon's '$$$ Customer Support $$$' plan. I mean they didn't fix it...Okay. I can (okay not really) live with this. But the real horrid issue is that they didn't even give us a single word whatsoever about going to fix what's wrong or happening. Shame on Nexon for stooping lower than they already did.

If you want your threads read: Just post something starting about how your billing going wrong or something about a cash-item feature not working, and then suddenly start talking about a bug ingame. At least that way they'll read it ^_^ / $_$

Toxic Rant --- Out!~
Buniz

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    They can't really fix lag in a day and the gollux bug may be more complicated than we think. The thing is KMS doesn't have Gollux or Masteria so it's likely there were conflicts when they applied the V update.

Bug fixes usually happen on maint day anyway.
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    edited December 2016
    The lag has been here the merge, so it wasn't really one day. They've had tons of times and boosted about 'buffing up' their servers. Yet the only thing they boosted (as far as I've seen) is the amount of people it can hold, not how well it will hold the amount itself. As for Gollux, that might be so. But like I stated: The problem is NOT that for example Gollux is closed. The problem here, is nexon not providing us with any information regarding WHY it is even closed. I understand a bit of coding and I can understand how KMS content can collide with GMS, but that doesn't mean it should give them a free-pass on not providing us on any information regarding in-game content.
    Buniz
  • BunizBuniz
    Reactions: 480
    edited December 2016
    Totally agree with you Antroxioux !.. spot on correct about nexon.. add to that chars with broken skills, i.e. my bowmaster who can't install arrow blaster, which means once again (they've broke bm's so many times) I can't get my full damage out there.. does nexon address it ? NO.. this char is B R O K E N .. and nothing... yet like you say, let something go wrong with the $$$$$ SHOP and omg they've got it covered in a very timely manner.. People of so fed up sick of all thats broken, yet just keep piling on the content, all that does is add more to the "bug" / "broken" list....
    Antroxious
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    edited December 2016
    Yeah. I mean I get that they want the new content out as fast as possible, since it hyped the players up alot... Yet I think it only backfires with the amount of bugs that are currently here.