[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Am I Lucky or What :D

YajirobeYajirobe
Reactions: 420
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Decided to try out marvel machine as a returning player, and I got this :) also got tyrant belt (pirate) and was inch's away from 1 million maple points :).

AzureNargaInvulgo

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Fun fact, the spins are purely graphical. As soon as you click spin it's decided what you're getting, the slot machine-esque spinning is purely for visual aesthetics.

So @ everyone that has done marvel and claimed to have "just missed", for whatever reason, one of the bigger, more valuable items: you're wrong, stop it.

That aside, congrats on your battleroid!
    Lair
  • YajirobeYajirobe
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    I also got 2x exp coupons (6) sadly they can only be used once per character :(, and also got 2x drop coupons (6) but I log out and d/c as well. Now they are missing, so ether there was a time limit, which makes no sense on 2 hours coupons or it wasn't actually (6) but (1) and marvel machine lied to me. I've already sent a ticket about it.

Debating on weather or not to sell it or keep the battleroid.