[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Character no longer burning

chrisanthemumchrisanthemum
Reactions: 710
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I made a character yesterday (named Bukurosu), a blaster, and made him my burning character for the Reboot world. I hit lv 85 and my character is no longer burning. I'm not the only one who's had this bug either. A friend of mine, Gnappy, just told me that they are having this bug as well, but they stopped burning at lv 80. I'm positive that this is a bug because the website says "Keep on leveling all the way up to Lv. 150." for the recent page on the burning event. But it also says that the event is from 11/30 – 12/13, and today is 12/13, so I'm not sure if it's because the event may or may not be over. Could someone check this out? I learned of this at about 6 pm Central time.

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Reset for the event is based on UTC, so 4PM PST/7PM EST on the December 13th..
  • chrisanthemumchrisanthemum
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I'm still able to make a new character burn. By reset, do u mean that current burning characters are no longer burning but new ones can be made that can be burned?
  • DisabledSwagDisabledSwag
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I'm confused too. Its been longer than 24 hours since I deleted my burning character and I still can't make a new one. How do we contact the GMs?
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I'm actually able to make a new character burn though. You're saying you cant do that, right? Correct me if im mistaken @DisabledSwag.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Never mind, I cant burn anymore. All is good now.
  • KukulkanKukulkan
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    6:04PM EDITED 6:04PM
    Reset for the event is based on UTC, so 4PM PST/7PM EST on the December 13th..

I wish that it was clear, when I look at the event expiration it said 12/14 at 00. So I figure that I had an additional day. This is frustrating.
  • KohaiKunKohaiKun
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    but i coudnlt burn a newly created character that i made before the reset.. plus they wrote that burning is to 14 of december... even when u hover over the caracter it says the same XD
    plus maplde should have extanted the project by two days cuz of the 2 day long maints they had///