[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V Coin Shop NPC gone?

zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
Reactions: 840
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Wanted to redeem my V coins before today's patch but the coin shop NPC is gone. The DJ guy is still there but no coin shop guy. I really wish they would just put the dang date of operation IN the store header rather than expecting us to guess based on event periods. The V Rewards quest say through 1/31 so what is going on???? Will there be a "2nd season", trade for new years coins or just hold them to see if an exchange will be available in a year or so?

Comments

• AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited January 2017
    Well, there are patchnotes for a reason...
    You should read them sometime. The patchnotes gave us the time for when the V-coins and such would end: 17th of january, 23:59PM CET, which it did. The Play-V event is seperate from the V-coins
  • PyroKingPyroKing
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    Funny thing is the game event list counted down to 18 january 23.59hr!! Unlike the v coin boxes which counted down to 17january 23.59. Even now (18january) the v coin shop is still listed in the event list:
    imgur.com/a/9ZYLa

Thank you Nexon for ruining 3500+ coins I saved over the months of this event.... -_- big sigh.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    PyroKing
    PyroKing said:

Funny thing is the game event list counted down to 18 january 23.59hr!! Unlike the v coin boxes which counted down to 17january 23.59. Even now (18january) the v coin shop is still listed in the event list:
    imgur.com/a/9ZYLa

Thank you Nexon for ruining 3500+ coins I saved over the months of this event.... -_- big sigh.
    Lol, your picture just proves how poorly you planned, the event list already says "NEXT" meaning it's not "IN PROGRESS" (given yes it means it should be coming, not over, but point being, shop shouldn't/wouldn't be open).
    Don't blame Nexon for your own mistake. No one made you keep all 3500+ coins. Could have spent them along the way.