[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Title collection system

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Reactions: 1,180
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have a lot of useless titles clogging up my set up tab, but I just don't have the heart to throw them away since some of them look really cool! A system like the medal collection should be implemented for titles. We would be able to to reissue titles for a fee just like for medals.

On top of that, anvil for titles should be implemented too.
YinYangX

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Think mods. would probably put this under/link it with that one massive post about overhauling the chair system. (Can't bother to find it, semi-sorry. =p)
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    AppleChancery

I have a lot of useless titles clogging up my set up tab, but I just don't have the heart to throw them away since some of them look really cool! A system like the medal collection should be implemented for titles. We would be able to to reissue titles for a fee just like for medals.

On top of that, anvil for titles should be implemented too.
    Isn't there like a bag or something you can put them in? Like the ores/herbs/chairs and stuff like that? I'm kinda curious why those bags are so small anyways. Like the biggest one is 12 slots (that I've seen). Why can't we make them bigger?