[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Angelic Buster stuck on quest

gogogirl31gogogirl31
Reactions: 400
edited January 2017 in General Chat
As an Angelic Buster, I am doing a quest where I have to speak to Eurenth and call him 'your most darling and handsome Eurenth' and the quest summary says to call him 'young-and-handsome Eurenth'. I am stuck as how to word it to get him to get what I need from him.

Comments

• gogogirl31gogogirl31
    edited January 2017
    I forgot to say the quest is called [Communication] Eye for an Eye 2. I don't know if that will help or not.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2017
    Does this help?

https://www.hidden-street.net/ems/quest/communication-eye-for-an-eye-part-2

"The fake gold coins even disappear after a set time!"

Maybe the quest failed and you have to do it one more time?

*The site might be contain outdated information

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    IIRC you had to say like, 'my most darling and handsome Eurenth' or something. Don't remember how the game wants you to grammarz. Try with both upper and lower case m at the beginning maybe? And with both upper and lowercase e for Eurenth?

If that doesn't work, try 'your most darling and handsome Eurenth' with the same variations.

Also, if for some reason you let the gold coin pouch disappear, you have to say 'my most powerful and beloved Eurenth' or something lol.
  • gogogirl31gogogirl31
    edited January 2017
    Thank you for the help. I finally got through the quest.