[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BFF reject list

SammieySammiey
Reactions: 510
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Is the reject list from the BFF event bugged? I keep getting matched with some guy who thinks its fun to go afk and when i said something about it he said he wants me to solo the whole thing so he can get the 50 coins, obviously i wasn't going to do that so i left. I added him to reject list, but i keep getting matched with him. It's so anoying because i can't get any coins, only way to get them is to be forced to solo the whole thing.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited March 2017
    Just go in other time, or maybe level up to go with other people.
  • SammieySammiey
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2017
    I'm 205..he is 206, will be hard to out lvl him. I go at different times (tried 17:00-21:00) still got matched...so yeah. Send nexon a ticket, they say that when someone is on your reject list, that you shouldn't get matched with them and they want printscreens and a video of when i get matched with him again.