[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer Event & Familliar Hotkey

GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
Reactions: 555
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
1. World Transfer event

Long time since u made one, Since the servers are stable, I think its the right time, even on NX transfer, Let me decide again about moving my chars.

2. Hot Key to Open / Close Familliar !

U make the familiar to close once u get into a boss ie: magnus / radament, disable all pet close or let us use hotkey for them.
kimchi

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    World Transfer event would nice, i guess there won't be one now since people came back to the game, and there are more people playing on each world/alliance, so i guess they will wait have less people playing for that, i guess a merge might be better than World Transfer event.

And honestly, i don't think there would be a open/close familiar hot key, since you need chose the one you are using, and if the JMS codex come, you can even chose 3 at once, you would problably need 3 hot keys? Seens too complex for something that isn't in KMS, i prefer they just revamp codex to JMS style with multiples sets or familiars.
  • GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
    edited January 2017
    The problem is that familliar being closed every time u go to a certain boss.. i dont mind not using hotkey if they stay open.
  • kimchikimchi
    Reactions: 540
    edited January 2017
    I agree. A world/nx transfer is long overdue.
    Having a hotkey for familiars is a brilliant idea! I'd love to be able to hotkey my wolf underling and mutant snail for easier access.
  • GameOverPloxYello200GameOverPloxYello200
    edited April 2017
    Any chance now ?
  • GirthquakeGirthquake
    Reactions: 350
    edited April 2017
    servers stable? lol this is nexon you're talking about