[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Re:Zero Emilia's Requests help

MidnightLouieMidnightLouie
Reactions: 550
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I am trying to complete the Re:Zero attendance check which involves completing Emilia's requests but the only one I can complete is the one involving searching for her Emblem because all I need to do is whack monsters; the ones involving her moving me to Roswall Manor are impossible - I end up in the bedroom and cannot find the bathroom or kitchen or whatever - the only portal sends me out of the manor and back to where I was and talking to Emilia does nothing because she says I haven't completed my task. I know about avoiding stuff so I don't "die" but I can't even get to the places she wants to me to go in the first place! Help me out! :(

Comments

• koppelo1koppelo1
    Reactions: 530
    edited May 2017
    In the manor, talking with emilia will get you to the right place. Choose the second option.
    Tashie
  • MidnightLouieMidnightLouie
    Reactions: 550
    edited May 2017
    Thanks! Figured that out on my own. XD