[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thunder Breaker question

NingoNingo
Reactions: 200
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Hi, I am Thunderbreaker level 142 in reboot
I put only 14 points into gale(3rd job), and now I can't raise typhoon(4th job)since it requires me to have 20 points into gale.
Should I buy skill point reset scroll from cash shop and reset my skills?
I cant even spend my 30 skill points in 4th job since I can't even raise typhoon now.
If I have to reset skills, is paying 64000000 meso the only way to do so in Reboot?
That's like half of all I have.

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited June 2017
    Ningo wrote: »
    Hi, I am Thunderbreaker level 142 in reboot
    I put only 14 points into gale(3rd job), and now I can't raise typhoon(4th job)since it requires me to have 20 points into gale.
    Should I buy skill point reset scroll from cash shop and reset my skills?
    I cant even spend my 30 skill points in 4th job since I can't even raise typhoon now.
    If I have to reset skills, is paying 64000000 meso the only way to do so in Reboot?
    That's like half of all I have.

Yes.

Reason: Gale grants a damage buff when casted, which increases as Typhoon gets maxed out. It's also needed for their hyper skill, which allows it to be spammed used without cooldown for a certain amount of time after the Override patch hits.

I don't know if they removed that one npc that sells sp/ap resets in reboot but check for her in El Nath. Can't tell you the name though.
  • NingoNingo
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Thanks vm!
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    Yeah gale is useful well, typhoon. Primal Bolt already allows you to use typhoon for awhile without cool down.