[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hero

meatmarameatmara
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hey,

I'm trying to remember a hero I played after the Big Bang patch but all I can remember was he was a dragon type I think and he threw a chain like skill across the ground and pulled enemies towards him for attacking.

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Kaiser? The skill you're thinking of seems to be Pressure Chain.
  • meatmarameatmara
    edited July 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    Kaiser? The skill you're thinking of seems to be Pressure Chain.

Yeah it's Kaiser! Thank you for reminding me.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    That sounds a lot like Kaiser, as the only other "dragon type" characters in the game are Evan and Angelic Buster. Evan does not use Chains at all, and Angelic Buster's only " chain" skill is Verticle Grapple. Kaiser's backstory and Pressure Chain fits the bill almost perfectly.
    Another possibility is Battle Mage's Dark Chain, but Battle Mages have almost no affinity with dragons whatsoever. 3rd job Adventurer Bowmen have a skill known as Hookshot, but that pulls the character toward the enemy, not the other way around.
    There is the Cadena class being released in KMS right now, but I've the feeling you aren't a time traveler.
  • meatmarameatmara
    edited July 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »
    That sounds a lot like Kaiser, as the only other "dragon type" characters in the game are Evan and Angelic Buster. Evan does not use Chains at all, and Angelic Buster's only " chain" skill is Verticle Grapple. Kaiser's backstory and Pressure Chain fits the bill almost perfectly.
    Another possibility is Battle Mage's Dark Chain, but Battle Mages have almost no affinity with dragons whatsoever. 3rd job Adventurer Bowmen have a skill known as Hookshot, but that pulls the character toward the enemy, not the other way around.
    There is the Cadena class being released in KMS right now, but I've the feeling you aren't a time traveler.

It was Kaiser and thank you. <3
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Unless he from the future and he already played Cadena ( new nova class that uses chains)
  • meatmarameatmara
    edited July 2017
    Unless he from the future and he already played Cadena ( new nova class that uses chains)

Launch date?
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    meatmara wrote: »

Launch date?

Probably the next Winter update if nothing has changed and GMS is still aprox 6 months behind KMS.