[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is Maplestory screwy to anyone else?

ExultantExultant
Reactions: 310
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem but I have found two so far with my chars.

1. Demon class's glide keeps going even if you let go of jump button. Its not even like a toggle deal, it just keeps you gliding till you land.
2. Luminous's Spectral light wont let you face a different direction. I was facing forward and was trying to move it to the opposite side but it did nothing. Still lets you move it up and down but not left and right.
3. (This isnt so much a class issue but when I went to DiPQ, and the stage right after you defeat the mobs coming out of the portals, the mobs would drop the rocks but they wouldn't fall, they stayed where they were until the mobs at the bottom spawned.

Comments

• camra94camra94
    Reactions: 760
    edited July 2017
    A friend of mine was having an issue on his zero where he couldn't tag to beta and restarting his pc worked. you could try it and see id it fixes any of these?
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    You may be suffering symptoms of Memory/DLL corruption.