[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I cant do Party Quests?

PaperSkinPaperSkin
Reactions: 440
edited July 2017 in General Chat
For most of them it says I need 4 people, but everytime I try use the search party function theres hardly anyone to make a party with unless its like once in a blue moon. I tried to trick the system by just creating a party with myself but it still says I need four people.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    you can't trick the system, if PQ requires a certain amount of people, then you need that amount of people in your party, also party search only looks for party's locally (in the same map)
  • PaperSkinPaperSkin
    edited July 2017
    I thought so, thats why I try every channel on the Party Quests Ground place, for groups but I only ever see one in like a blue moon, so I've just gone back to doing regular quests because I cba.
  • PaperSkinPaperSkin
    edited July 2017
    I thought so, thats why I try every channel on the Party Quests Ground place, for groups but I only ever see one in like a blue moon, so I've just gone back to doing regular quests because I cba.