[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnection

BurningEthosBurningEthos
Reactions: 245
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
Hey everyone,

I've had so much trouble since starting Maple again.

Firstly I had the blank error message which I've managed to fix. But now I've finally manage to actually get in the game I'm now getting disconnected at least every 10 minutes, I tried starting fresh on the Europe server as I live in England but I'm still getting disconnected.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to stop the disconnection? I'm 100% sure its not my laptop nor internet connection.

I don't want to moan too much but when I used to play this game 10 years ago I never had a problem., but now game seems to be really unstable; maybe its time I stop playing!
chrisanthemum

Comments

• chrisanthemumchrisanthemum
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    It's been happening to me as well. Just now, I opened maplestory and alt tabbed out to check something, and two minutes later it said "maplestory.exe has stopped working" or something along those lines.
  • SthrnAngel87SthrnAngel87
    Reactions: 340
    edited July 2017
    Same. I start a Cygnus knight on a new server and got disconnected just after it ported me to Ereve. I was able to get back in, but I was back in the starting spot. However quests were for the zone I was supposed to be ported to.

I figured it was a Cygnus knight glitch, so I started an explorer on another server, but got disconnected there too. Somehow, I cannot connect to any of the servers I have characters on. I can create a new character on other servers, but once I try to play I am disconnected again and can no longer connect to that server. It's very annoying. No wonder I stopped playing. Just want something to occupy my time on days off and can't afford World of Warcraft. lol