[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

kaiser now unplayable garbage

MauriceDelTacoMauriceDelTaco
Reactions: 400
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Every year or so I like to come back and play this game. I played the most when the Kaiser came out and it became the only class I could see myself playing for any extended period of time. The fact that you could combo your moves together with directional attacks made the class extremely smooth and fun to play, and it helped keep your fingers from getting destroyed like with every other boring, keybind mashing class. This time though I come back and find it unplayable. For some bad reason Dragon Link was turned into a basically non-functional mess. I have no clue how or why anyone is supposed to use it.

Why would you destroy one of the interesting classes like this? This is worse than logging in and finding out that my account was deleted, or hacked. I read that this abomination is what KMS has, so were they just too lazy to make updates to the not awful version of the class? I don't know how I was expecting any better, but I can't believe they did something this bad. I regret ever playing this game.

Comments

• ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited August 2017
    This is how I felt when I jumped back on my Shadower and saw how terrible the skills are now. It's like they always gotta change stuff that doesn't need changing.
    DeeMon
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2017
    yeah thats why i dont touch my kaiser anymore.... i play my zero mostly now. its the only one that does what i want in this game. good movement, okay bosseing, but switching back and forth of the two, and combos. even its first release it was a great class right now im glad i dont see alot running around xD... o.O its just hard to find spots to level up.