[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Problems After 2nd Aug 31 Unscheduled Maintenance

ThroktarThroktar
Reactions: 420
edited September 2017 in General Chat
After the 2nd August 31st unscheduled maintenance - the one at 9:15 pm PDT - (first one was at 1:30 pm) I now cannot get past the blue "Verifying" bar on the Launcher!

The notes for the maintenance advised everyone to log out and log back into the Launcher, which is what I did. I logged out, successfully logged back in and started the Launcher to the main Maplestory game screen. The blue "Verify" bar appeared and I clicked on it started the process. After a while, the bar didn't move and somehow, my computer re-booted itself and the "Verify" was never completed!

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this after the latest maintenance?

Comments

• ThroktarThroktar
    edited September 2017
    Sending this post back to the top in the hope that after the Sept. 7 maintenance I'll be able to play the game!

Haven't played since I posted this back on Sept. 2... wish me luck!
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2017
    Throktar wrote: »
    Sending this post back to the top in the hope that after the Sept. 7 maintenance I'll be able to play the game!

Haven't played since I posted this back on Sept. 2... wish me luck!
    seems this maintenance didn't fix anything only to make it worse I'm a having a problem but not the same one the blue bar worked buut the game doesn't start it just goes black screen >. < and the ingame keyboard doesn't function well like example the number keyboard when using skills it takes me to exit mode and when entering an area on the field the up button doesn't work! GG nexon gg.

• ThroktarThroktar
    edited September 2017
    Here a screen capture of the error message that has happened at least 3 times after I did the following:
    1. Start the Nexon Launcher
      Click the "Update" button and
      Watch the "Verifying" blue bar go to about 1/3rd of the way before the computer restarts itself this way!

IshdM9u.jpg

Btw, does anybody know what causes the "Unexpected Store Exception" error message? This has never happened to me only until after the 2nd August 31 unscheduled maintenance!
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    Servers are still lagging just like before the unsch maint.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    yep, same old story.....
  • ThroktarThroktar
    edited September 2017
    September 9, 2017 **UPDATE: SOLVED**

Just played around 30 mins and things look like they returned to normal.

How I solved my problem was to uninstall then reinstall the program!

Of course, I had to re-download the whole program - around 10 Gigs - but after the d/l and install was complete, everything was okay!

Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem.