[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Suggestion] Kritias-like Invasion for Droplets

DragventurerDragventurer
Reactions: 1,701
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Suggestion for having Invasions in Arcane River that give Droplet Shards used to craft droplets (Droplets are hard to come by sometimes). Of course to not clash with Kritias invasion itself, make the times on odd numbered hours instead of even ones.

- Idea by Cayri of Reboot (Not mine, just they didn't have a forum acc)

Comments

• DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    My main problem with this is that it would either be more efficient to just farm for the droplets or it would be more efficient to do the droplet-invasion for them. This would either not be worth the effort to do or would completely replace Droplet farming.

There's also a lot of timezone related issues and gating with invasion that I personally don't want to see repeated in more content.

I think this sort of content would be outside the scope anyway, unless something like it comes to KMS I doubt we're see it in GMS.

With all that said, I don't have a problem with the current rate that we get Droplets anyway. :P
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited September 2017
    Or just make it all day. Nexon should do it for Kritias Invasion as well X.X Why shards if Droplet is already incredibly hard to get? Just give droplet directly as reward. Also plz x.x Nexon put Droplets in Lucid drop table as well, not just Butterfly droplet.
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited September 2017
    As long as UTC doesn't ruin it like it did invasion and still does, events, anything to help with droplets being essentially nonexistent now