[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash shop item suggestion

JPG0809JPG0809
Reactions: 500
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have a love-hate relationship with how to the cash shop now sells it's permanent clothing items.

On one hand: you get permanent items and don't have to make continuous transactions for the clothing or accessory you want over and over again. (YAY!)

On the other hand: this now means that a MAJORITY of the cash shop items you loved to buy(or loved to buy) must be in the cash shop circulation and you better hope that Nexon decides to put out the specific item you want by paying close attention because the items available in that circulation are switched fast and you have no clue as to when it will be seen again. By the way, that's probably only for ONE item. If you have a certain outfit in mind, you're probably going to have to wait a while... (BOO!)

My suggestion is to combine the old way selling items (in the way that they would be available for use for 90 days) with the new way of selling cash shop items (clothing, accessories, face accessories, etc. nothing game-play enhancing) by doing this:

Say a player buy's a shirt. That player must buy that shirt a certain amount of times (Let's say 5) and after doing that, the player can now buy a permanent version of that shirt for themselves. If they want to trade it, fine! However, this restarts the cycle of buying the shirt several times before having the option to buy a permanent shirt again and so on.

I would REALLY like to hear you replies and feed back and PLEASE leave a like if you like this idea.

Thank you!

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    There are some items that were sold back in the day that I would like to have perm. I wanted the Pharaoh Hat, Peacock Feather Cape and Tiger Paw Knuckle. I have been looking for them to be offered for perm for years and would be happy to finally have them. The Pharaoh Hat was taken out of the cash shop without being offered as a perm item in the last chance shop.
  • JPG0809JPG0809
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 2017
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    There are some items that were sold back in the day that I would like to have perm. I wanted the Pharaoh Hat, Peacock Feather Cape and Tiger Paw Knuckle. I have been looking for them to be offered for perm for years and would be happy to finally have them. The Pharaoh Hat was taken out of the cash shop without being offered as a perm item in the last chance shop.

Why were so many cash shop items pulled by the way? Do you have any clue?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    I think they were trying to push the surprise boxes...I still want some of the old stuff though!