[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Which is the best class to create unfunded?

SatonadeSatonade
Reactions: 100
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Hello,
I'm back to the game after years to the EU server so I start from 0 and IDK which class I should make
I made a Kanna which I'm already almost level 140 with her
Fast leveling easy mobbing and all which is nice but she isnt as fun and also doesnt seem good vs bosses and stuff like that for the late game...
So I'm thinking to create a secondary class that is available atm but I don't know which...
I don't have mesos... only like 30m which is nothing I know.. so I want a class that isnt so expensive to be really strong with..
I was thinking to pick a Hero or Dark Knight or Xenon but I'm not sure how good they are...
I was trying to look on youtube about the classes and how they are vs bosses.. but they are all too OP that kill everything with 1 hit so ... can't really work with it
So! sorry if that was long but in short... Which class is the best to make in all aspects and isnt so expensive?

Thanks

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017
    you have to fund all characters to be good at bossing, the easiest to fund might be Demon Avenger or so i've heard, but I honestly think you should just find a class you enjoy playing and put time into that.
  • azzacuraazzacura
    Reactions: 765
    edited September 2017
    While leveling save all pensalir gear and extract them (with alchemy) to create superior item crystals and sell them on AH. I've made a fortune this way. It wont get you fully funded but at least this way your new character kinda pays for itself.
  • WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited September 2017
    Dark Knight is my recommendation. They're very durable and have a innate life steal. A 4th job passive that gives u a second chance if u die and during that time u get like 20 second of invincibility to spam your best bossing skill without cd. STR gear aren't as expensive as LUK, but lets be honest what isn't expensive nowadays. Mobbing is pretty decent. The only pot you'll need for Drk is mp for grinding and power elixir for bossing like everyone else.