[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Who ISN'T transferring to Bera?

Comments

  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 2,105
    Posts: 97
    Member
    edited September 2017
    I won't be transferring. #MardiaRepresent
    Traveler5577InvulgoJoseCh
  • AlzakielAlzakiel
    Reactions: 940
    Posts: 25
    Member
    edited September 2017
    Im on Renegades and i don't think i'll be moving. I've given a look at Bera population and it doesn't look like it's much more different than every others server :/.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 1,810
    Posts: 353
    Member
    edited September 2017
    well it is a sad shame you all can't move to Bera with me, your companionships will be missed =(
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    Posts: 63
    Member
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »
    People who dont care about damage or already done their gears. And also people who dont understand how hard it is to make mesos in dead servers. If alot of posts say their going to bera than the people who shud be going to bera are people who: want to stay f2p, populated world, those people who keep talking about "just merge servers already", like to buy nx equips/bigger market.

    You can always gain lvls but you cant get dmg if you cant get mesos and if theres only whales in your server "mybkn" then no ones gonna buy your clean gear. With the cube rates its already hard enough to even make gear sellable (60 cubes on main gear and no tier ups).

    It just seems like its the people who dont understand anything/noobies are the ones that want to stay in a dead server.
    I don't know why you're even posting that here when you've clearly already made your choice to transfer to Bera which has its own thread.

    And you're just copying and pasting your post in http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16313/everyone-lets-all-leap-into-bera-make-bera-huge#latest to this thread as if you're trying to justify and convince yourself of your own decision, rather than anyone else especially with that attitude. Are you that unconfident with your choice? Feeling doubts and unease already huh.

    Cuz i know people who struggle with range/barely makes mesos that are staying in their own server for illogical reasons and that theres really no point in not transfering unless you like paying to win then by all means. Im not staying in mybkn cuz no one buys anything? I dont wanna bother doing paypal transactions to make actual mesos when i can sell black crystals easily in bera.

    Edit: casuals who dont really care about dmg or the whales who already have their dmg are the ones who stay. If alot of ppl arent moving because of that than theyre just hurting everyones chances for a more populated server. Storage coupons lost can just be a lesson about managing junk hoarding.

    Name me at least one reason ppl want to stay in a dead server besides being a casual/whale/p2w player and that actually has a purpose (representing/being loyal) dosent mean amything
    iArrowZ
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    Posts: 123
    Member
    edited September 2017
    If you can gather up your friends, and I mean all your friends, you should move to a more populated server. The economy is stronger when there's more people trying to make a buck, which is exactly what the f2p folk should be moving for.

    I'm staying in windia because I can't gather all of my friends, it sucks but that's the way it panned out with the timing of the event. Nexon should hurry up and properly merge the servers.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 1,680
    Posts: 336
    Member
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »
    inukiroya wrote: »
    People who dont care about damage or already done their gears. And also people who dont understand how hard it is to make mesos in dead servers. If alot of posts say their going to bera than the people who shud be going to bera are people who: want to stay f2p, populated world, those people who keep talking about "just merge servers already", like to buy nx equips/bigger market.

    You can always gain lvls but you cant get dmg if you cant get mesos and if theres only whales in your server "mybkn" then no ones gonna buy your clean gear. With the cube rates its already hard enough to even make gear sellable (60 cubes on main gear and no tier ups).

    It just seems like its the people who dont understand anything/noobies are the ones that want to stay in a dead server.
    I don't know why you're even posting that here when you've clearly already made your choice to transfer to Bera which has its own thread.

    And you're just copying and pasting your post in http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16313/everyone-lets-all-leap-into-bera-make-bera-huge#latest to this thread as if you're trying to justify and convince yourself of your own decision, rather than anyone else especially with that attitude. Are you that unconfident with your choice? Feeling doubts and unease already huh.

    Cuz i know people who struggle with range/barely makes mesos that are staying in their own server for illogical reasons and that theres really no point in not transfering unless you like paying to win then by all means. Im not staying in mybkn cuz no one buys anything? I dont wanna bother doing paypal transactions to make actual mesos when i can sell black crystals easily in bera.

    Edit: casuals who dont really care about dmg or the whales who already have their dmg are the ones who stay. If alot of ppl arent moving because of that than theyre just hurting everyones chances for a more populated server. Storage coupons lost can just be a lesson about managing junk hoarding.

    Name me at least one reason ppl want to stay in a dead server besides being a casual/whale/p2w player and that actually has a purpose (representing/being loyal) dosent mean amything

    It is actually everyone fault to move to 1 same place. I don't see reason why Bera. Looking at ppl who heavily promote Bera on forums and Reddit. I also blame Reboot, taking most f2p players. It is all Nexon fault to not be generous with both, F2P and P2W players in normal servers and should just make 1 big server, like Luna.

    I am actually staying in MYBCKN unless all my French friends are moving.

    You say that casuals who don't care about dmg or whales with all dmg are staying. This is totally false. I have seen several P2W players moving to Bera too for many reasons, including Hard Lucid and Hard Lotus. Then casual players who wanna play with more ppl. I consider myself as casual and average funding and I have reasons to stay in my server.

    This is also incorrect to tell ppl they are wrong not switching server. People have right to choose not transfering.

    World Leap is the most stupid event even created. World Alliance is, in another hand, a great idea.
    Traveler5577SunsetChaosToreishiteenyrikkuJoseCh
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,205
    Posts: 580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Staying in my main home GRAZED
    JoseChDividedFlow
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,985
    Posts: 173
    Member
    edited September 2017
    and which alliance is linked worlds is Bera apart of? i would just merge some servers together and have 3 top servers no more world leaps why? because the toons u have will be apart of all three if u choose that portal or gateway to. somehow it makes sense but a world alliance makes alot more sense. i have some equipment i want to start on a newer Nightwalker but which server i want her to be on now is a mystery, no one plays with me in scania, or Mardea... would Bera be any different, i want to play with people and have fun too.
    Lilyflower
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 75
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    >:)

    My Archer I made a long time ago is still on Bera. I started out on there before my friends mistaken Bera for Broa and wanted me to move there instead. I did and since then I been part of Broa and it became my home. Why should I move back when I created 2 guilds on Broa lol xD

    Even though everyone of my friends quit, I will still be Broa bound for life =D

    >:)
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 2,105
    Posts: 97
    Member
    edited September 2017
    thrakkes wrote: »
    This is also incorrect to tell ppl they are wrong not switching server. People have right to choose not transfering.

    Thank you.

    I'm not a casual player, I spend a lot of time on Maple on a daily basis (and I've been doing so ever since 2006). I try to complete all the new content as soon as they're released, upgrade my gear whenever possible, buy/sell goods, do dailies/bossing, participate in events, etc. Even so, that wouldn't make me a whale or p2w player. I enjoy dressing up my characters a lot, therefore I have a lot of NX equipment, but I only buy what I use, and nowadays I buy them from the FM with mesos. I care about aesthetics, but I also care about my damage, but not in the way that I aim to own every new, highly-sought item that comes from the Marvel Machine. I get most of my stuff from diligently playing the game as well as from spending some excess money from my paycheck (by "excess" I don't mean a large sum of money, I'm not a MVP Diamond I swear). I have my own reasons as to why I'm staying in my home server, and I don't see the need to justify my decision to anyone. The "#MardiaRepresent" post that I made earlier was just a light-hearted comment, I assure anyone who is SO invested in my decision to stay that I'm not being loyal to my server just for "shits-n-giggles", I'm deeper than that. ("That's what she said!" Hue.)

    Lastly, more players doesn't necessarily equate to a better Mapling experience, at least that's my opinion. Each to their own.
    teenyrikkuSunsetChaos
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    Posts: 271
    Member
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »

    Name me at least one reason ppl want to stay in a dead server besides being a casual/whale/p2w player and that actually has a purpose (representing/being loyal) dosent mean amything

    I don't need a reason to stay in GRAZED. I just want to stay.

    Three of my guildies left and took all their chars with them. That's their choice. I've made mine.

    Call me noobie/casual/whatever you want, it won't affect me nor my decision.

    teenyrikkuAKradianSunsetChaosDividedFlow
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,715
    Posts: 2,667
    Member
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »
    inukiroya wrote: »
    People who dont care about damage or already done their gears. And also people who dont understand how hard it is to make mesos in dead servers. If alot of posts say their going to bera than the people who shud be going to bera are people who: want to stay f2p, populated world, those people who keep talking about "just merge servers already", like to buy nx equips/bigger market.

    You can always gain lvls but you cant get dmg if you cant get mesos and if theres only whales in your server "mybkn" then no ones gonna buy your clean gear. With the cube rates its already hard enough to even make gear sellable (60 cubes on main gear and no tier ups).

    It just seems like its the people who dont understand anything/noobies are the ones that want to stay in a dead server.
    I don't know why you're even posting that here when you've clearly already made your choice to transfer to Bera which has its own thread.

    And you're just copying and pasting your post in http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16313/everyone-lets-all-leap-into-bera-make-bera-huge#latest to this thread as if you're trying to justify and convince yourself of your own decision, rather than anyone else especially with that attitude. Are you that unconfident with your choice? Feeling doubts and unease already huh.

    Cuz i know people who struggle with range/barely makes mesos that are staying in their own server for illogical reasons and that theres really no point in not transfering unless you like paying to win then by all means. Im not staying in mybkn cuz no one buys anything? I dont wanna bother doing paypal transactions to make actual mesos when i can sell black crystals easily in bera.

    Edit: casuals who dont really care about dmg or the whales who already have their dmg are the ones who stay. If alot of ppl arent moving because of that than theyre just hurting everyones chances for a more populated server. Storage coupons lost can just be a lesson about managing junk hoarding.

    Name me at least one reason ppl want to stay in a dead server besides being a casual/whale/p2w player and that actually has a purpose (representing/being loyal) dosent mean amything

    how about youre only movng to another world cause youre a follower, dont try to lump people into categories cause some just dont care if the world theyre in is populated or not. youre making things so we have to convine you we arent one of those 3, we dont have to convince you of anything, the world leap is optional, and it doesnt ask for reasons.
    Toreishi
  • teenyrikkuteenyrikku
    Reactions: 610
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited September 2017
    which server is Mardia apart of?

    Mardia is part of MYBCKN. (Mardia, yellonde, bellocan , chaos, kradia, and nova)

    Bellocan is my home forever (plus moving to another server means making new friends and I am not active enough to make them) ;)
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    Posts: 123
    Member
    edited September 2017
    Have you guys heard of Devil's advocate? It's when you intentionally play the opposite side of a debate to promote deeper thinking about the topic. Backing out and saying "I don't need to justify my decision to you" isn't very thought provoking.
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 2,105
    Posts: 97
    Member
    edited September 2017
    Have you guys heard of Devil's advocate? It's when you intentionally play the opposite side of a debate to promote deeper thinking about the topic. Backing out and saying "I don't need to justify my decision to you" isn't very thought provoking.

    Wait, what?

    I'm not going to speak for others, but it wasn't and still isn't my intention to convince others on why someone should choose to stay in their original server. This thread is titled: "who isn't transferring to Bera". I (along with a few others) shared that we're some of those players who choose not to move to Bera, then a user comes in and starts labeling/generalizing those who choose to stay in their servers, and demands for reasons that suits his fancy or else we are who he states we are. People who have chosen to stay are not doing it to spite those who have made the leap to Bera, I'm sure most of us choosing to stay in our servers are not doing it because we're trying to deliberately deprive Berans of more people to play with. Those who want to share their reasons for their decision are free to, as well as those who want to withhold theirs. I don't like how some people here have a great need to find "reasons" to denounce/discredit our decision just because it doesn't align with their decision.
    SunsetChaos
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 765
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited September 2017
    Have you guys heard of Devil's advocate? It's when you intentionally play the opposite side of a debate to promote deeper thinking about the topic. Backing out and saying "I don't need to justify my decision to you" isn't very thought provoking.

    Topic is titled "Who isn't transferring to Bera", not "Why are/aren't you transferring to Bera". Nothing in the topic title or opening post by the topic creator asked for your thought as to why you are or aren't moving.

    If you want to play devil's advocate, do so in the appropriate discussion/debate topic. TC made it clear that this topic is to count who's moving or not in post #8.
    ToreishiSunsetChaos
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 3,910
    Posts: 543
    Member
    edited September 2017
    XD If I can make it through Chaos before YMCK, I can make it through a measly world change event.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    Posts: 123
    Member
    edited September 2017
    This thread wouldn't have drawn enough attention for a second page if not for our friendly neighbourhood edgelord painting the world in black and white. What's the point of a thread in which all the posts are essentially "me", "I'm not", "I am", etc.

    Substance people. Discussion, thought, drama. I don't care whether you want to transfer or not, as I said above I'm not transferring. However, I have taken time out of my day to encourage you to think about your reasons and respond to our generalist here. Forming your thoughts into words is a great way to work them out. Even if you don't hit the post button, try writing out a response anyway. It can only help you.
    Traveler5577
  • ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,265
    Posts: 149
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    GRAZED! (I am staying in Zenith. •_-)
    JoseCh
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 2,105
    Posts: 97
    Member
    edited September 2017
    ...drama.

    I9qAQog.png