[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Nodestones buyable in the Legion Coin shop

SolunarianSolunarian
Reactions: 880
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since farming nodestones has become more difficult since the drop rate nerf, why not make Nodestones buyable in the Legion Coin shop?
MewBlueberryPirateIzzyMageOfBattlesSlicedTimepandabunniesLightningSpark

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017
    i agree that they should have some sort of perm shop with them, not just event shops
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    As long as they're reasonably expensive I'd be okay with it. At least in Reboot I get more Legion Coins then I'm able to spend each week (though I understand regular servers have more they can buy).
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    I support this 100%. I think it would totally work in a shop like Legion.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017
    Daxi wrote: »
    As long as they're reasonably expensive I'd be okay with it. At least in Reboot I get more Legion Coins then I'm able to spend each week (though I understand regular servers have more they can buy).

I wouldve thought they would sell them in reboot for like 100mil per node in the cash shop
  • LizardnixLizardnix
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2017
    I like this idea a lot. Since legion system encourages you to make more characters, it's fair you get rewarded with something that would make improving more of them easier. I mean, whats the point of making a lot of characters if with the drop rates you're only expected to realistically get only one to be really good? All classes are fun to play with (except Jett in my personal experience, and I tried EVERYTHING but I/L and F/P mages), it sucks we have to be stuck with one character, that goes with traits system as well. Some stats for individual characters are just too hard to level up, that I think should be shared across the account.

50 legion coins for an untradeable nodestone would be balanced? You'll need to have a very advanced legion to get 500 coins a week, also you're going to probably spend a lot anyway on presets; which are horribly overpriced.
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Lizardnix wrote: »
    I like this idea a lot. Since legion system encourages you to make more characters, it's fair you get rewarded with something that would make improving more of them easier. I mean, whats the point of making a lot of characters if with the drop rates you're only expected to realistically get only one to be really good? All classes are fun to play with (except Jett in my personal experience, and I tried EVERYTHING but I/L and F/P mages), it sucks we have to be stuck with one character, that goes with traits system as well. Some stats for individual characters are just too hard to level up, that I think should be shared across the account.

50 legion coins for an untradeable nodestone would be balanced? You'll need to have a very advanced legion to get 500 coins a week, also you're going to probably spend a lot anyway on presets; which are horribly overpriced.

I've got near enough 20k I've not used, many of us are getting a lot more then 500 coins per week.

That said, at 50 each I'd only be getting like 40 a week after buying everything else I need to buy, so it wouldn't be so bad at that price.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    I made the same suggestion a while ago, it would be really useful to have a daily, permanent way to get nodestones. Since they have such a low drop rate it would be really useful to have a consistent way to purchase them. It would also be cool if all bosses dropped them as well, but that's besides the point.