[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buying two paysafe cards, what to do with the nx?

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in General Chat
So guys i am gonna buy two 10 € paysafecard and gonna get like 20000 nx.

What should I do with the nx?

Should I buy surprise boxes and sell the cash eq for like 500000000 meso on the AH or should I buy cubes.

I am thinking about to buy with the potencial meso by selling the cash EQ to buy gear for my future cadena.

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2017
    If you're in bera, it's better to invest the NX on Maple points and sell it that way through the Meso Market than to gamble it on Surprise boxes.

The going rate there (last time I played) was around 1bil for 1.6k Maple Points (or 1k:625m) which is (ironically) better than the rate of unregulated selling of raw NX.

However if you're not playing in Bera, and the going rate for every bil you make is less than 150, I'd probably go with something else.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »
    If you're in bera, it's better to invest the NX on Maple points and sell it that way through the Meso Market than to gamble it on Surprise boxes.

The going rate there (last time I played) was around 1bil for 1.6k Maple Points (or 1k:625m) which is (ironically) better than the rate of unregulated selling of raw NX.

However if you're not playing in Bera, and the going rate for every bil you make is less than 150, I'd probably go with something else.

Thanks for the answer
    I play on luna so i am nit sure about the meso market thing
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2017
    Buying cubes on normal server is a total scamm,in the past i spent like 1k dollars on buying cubes and the max i got was 2 items to legendary and the rest unique, 1000 FREAKING DOLLARS FOR THAT.
    Imo the best u can do is buy already cubed and scrolled stuff, its way cheaper than cubing yourself with the cubes from the cash shop