[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

You know, I am just SO glad

Superfish606Superfish606
Reactions: 960
edited November 2017 in General Chat
That Nexon has implemented great events that require you to do party quests. My oh-so-populated server thoroughly thanks you.
i9csw6I.jpg
LilyflowerCadena91

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    What makes you think people do PQ's in populated servers?

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    Uhhh so you assume because the server is dead people won't do Party Quests?
    It's 2017 dude no one needs to Party Quest anymore, and people who do... Well that's the clique so become part of the cool kids club and problem solved.

Apparently some events require us to do party quest. thats what op is referring to
    Superfish606
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    Apparently some events require us to do party quest. thats what op is referring to

Which event is he talking about though? I don't remember any events forcing PQs. Am I missing something?
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017

Which event is he talking about though? I don't remember any events forcing PQs. Am I missing something?

Perhaps the Custom Cat? I think there is an option to do PQs, but it gives more options than that.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »

Perhaps the Custom Cat? I think there is an option to do PQs, but it gives more options than that.

Yeah, I've just been doing dimension invasion for that. Maybe op is confused?
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited November 2017
    That Nexon has implemented great events that require you to do party quests. My oh-so-populated server thoroughly thanks you.
    i9csw6I.jpg

I totally agree with you, Nexon must do something about it and give more chances to a LOT of people who missed the "Transfer Event", so they can transfer to Bera.
    Superfish606
  • Superfish606Superfish606
    Reactions: 960
    edited November 2017
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    i9csw6I.jpg

I totally agree with you, Nexon must do something about it and give more chances to a LOT of people who missed the "Transfer Event", so they can transfer to Bera.

okay i'm really glad someone got my point ahaha
    the joke got really lost here