[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone Else Have Issues With The Nova Event?

TamagoTamago
Reactions: 660
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2017 in General Chat
The Nova Event is glitched for me and I am unable to receive credit for sharing the 10th article for the Nova event. I have shared it, but I do not get the reward. It shows I am 11/15 in the top, but on the actual reward page, it won't give me completion for #10. It seems that the website thinks I got the rewards for #10 already, which is why it won't give me the rewards. I'm going to miss out on all the rewards in The Grandis Journey Pack because of this... Anybody else have this issue?

ym8xL.png
ym8AD.png
ym8AF.png

Updated Images:
ytsBR.png
TOdbjPQ.jpg
jVhfVwU.jpg

Comments

• SporiumCoriumSporiumCorium
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2017
    So, I'm trying to receive the rewards from the latest Maple Story Giveaway. It seemingly worked at first, but when I closed the sharing window, a message that said "Sorry. Please make sure your account is eligible." After that, I attempted many more times, even on different browsers. It still wouldn't work. Can someone explain how I can fix this?
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    go on the nexon launcher, and it should prompt you to verify your account, and it'll send you an email
    edited November 2017
    I play the steam version of the game, does that change anything?
    edited November 2017
    It didn't work :c
  • TamagoTamago
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    The Nova Event is glitched for me and I am unable to receive credit for sharing the 10th article for the Nova event. I have shared it, but I do not get the reward. It shows I am 11/15 in the top, but on the actual reward page, it won't give me completion for #10. It seems that the website thinks I got the rewards for #10 already, which is why it won't give me the rewards. I'm going to miss out on all the rewards in The Grandis Journey Pack because of this...

ym8xL.png
    ym8AD.png
    ym8AF.png
  • RudiBishopRudiBishop
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2017
    Same problem for me as well. The only difference is the i can't get any credit for the 3rd one.
    A90nRhG.png

• PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited November 2017
    There are two steps included for registering for nova package reward. You complete 11th step by registering and 10th step by sharing the registered page on twitter/facebook.
  • JandreParisJandreParis
    edited November 2017
    You guys are lucky. I can't get even one single credit. =/
  • TamagoTamago
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Pigaba wrote: »
    There are two steps included for registering for nova package reward. You complete 11th step by registering and 10th step by sharing the registered page on twitter/facebook.

As you can see in the screenshot, I've already shared the page. It doesn't give me the reward popup.
  • TamagoTamago
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Mj1Z78r.jpg

I don't even have Facebook LMAO Click shared button wait for Window to popup for me to login to Facebook wait a few seconds then I get the popup for the reward.
    Try logging out of facebook and clicking Share but don't login to facebook.

By the way you don't need to share on both facebook and twitter you don't get extra for sharing on both so no point in sharing it on both media sites.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. It just won't give me the reward for 10.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Pigaba wrote: »

Also, it looks like you're talking about the 8th article, while the op is talking about the 10th article.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Hm so assuming when you shared for progress, you selected an account to do so..
    I really don't know why it's like that. It worked for me fine. :/
    Is it your browser perhaps..?
  • JandreParisJandreParis
    edited November 2017
    Also aware, but it just literally will not work for me, whether I'm signed in or not. It's pretty borked, and I've confirmed with support that they know it's borked.
  • ScodyButtScodyButt
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I contacted support about this, and they told me it was a known issue and I should look out on the forums for more information, but I haven't seen anything yet. Hopefully it will be fixed, because if people can't get the 15/15 share perfect box they are going to be pissed.
    EnriquePD
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    RudiBishop wrote: »
    Same problem for me as well. The only difference is the i can't get any credit for the 3rd one.
    A90nRhG.png

you have to download the art to get progress on #3
  • TamagoTamago
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Hm so assuming when you shared for progress, you selected an account to do so..
    I really don't know why it's like that. It worked for me fine. :/
    Is it your browser perhaps..?

It works fine for my Kishin mule's account, but not my main account RIP.
  • TamagoTamago
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Also aware, but it just literally will not work for me, whether I'm signed in or not. It's pretty borked, and I've confirmed with support that they know it's borked.

Most people don't have any issues. It's ending soon, and they told me they won't be able to compensate the people with issues.....
  • SpiritSpirit
    Reactions: 1,365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Same issue for me with the 10th article: "Save the Rock Spirits in New Arcana Dungeon".

bEwNPYl.png
  • kruupetkruupet
    Reactions: 735
    edited November 2017
    Having this exact same problem, but with the 8th day. (And yes, I've registered for the package, but sharing does nothing). Top one says 15/15 complete, while the one below says 14/15 and i've gotten no reward for that day. I hope it gets fixed :(
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited November 2017
    Someone started an open bug report relating to the Nova microsite not crediting player achievements after sharing articles:
    Link to the report

Any additional info anyone could add (which achievement, what social media you used, times, dates, etc.) will greatly help in figuring out where the breakdown in communication is occurring.