[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

nova coin box

CelluoseBreakdownCelluoseBreakdown
Reactions: 615
edited November 2017 in General Chat
what is the best way to farm the boxes? i tried dpq, but didn't get any drops.

Comments

• KillThatPigKillThatPig
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2017
    You can try solo commerci and commerci pq.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Lvl?
    For me doing the daily Kritias, Vanishing Journey quests, and Commerci gets me all 60. Took me ~30mins farming first Tranquil Erda map to also get ~60 iirc.
  • CelluoseBreakdownCelluoseBreakdown
    Reactions: 615
    edited December 2017
    lvl 204 ty, i think i'll try commerci
  • ShiroiSenkouAgainShiroiSenkouAgain
    Reactions: 370
    edited December 2017
    Actually, is there any particular reason why they changed the way event boxes drop? As if this patch isn't a nightmare already.

DI doesn't work anymore.
    Drop rate is abysmal comparing to what it used to be.
    Can't stock up like previous event.

What is the point of making item from the event shop less accessible? Is this another one of their financial decision? Do we really need more of these? Why are we constantly making one step forward but 100 step backwards?
    darik
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Actually, is there any particular reason why they changed the way event boxes drop? As if this patch isn't a nightmare already.

DI doesn't work anymore.

What is the point of making item from the event shop less accessible? Is this another one of their financial decision? Do we really need more of these? Why are we constantly making one step forward but 100 step backwards?

To be honest, for me, the shop seems a bit lacking. No new/interesting chairs/skins. Mainly just looking at the ring and nodestones.
  • ShiroiSenkouAgainShiroiSenkouAgain
    Reactions: 370
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »

DI doesn't work anymore.

To be honest, for me, the shop seems a bit lacking. No new/interesting chairs/skins. Mainly just looking at the ring and nodestones.

Yea, I agree. But I seriously hope these changes aren't permanent. Because I just can't imagine how things are going to be if the next summer is going to be the same. I used to be able to farm for boxes with 8 characters, now it took me 30 minutes each to get 60 boxes for 2 of my main and tried farming on my 206 Shade on junk yard. 15~20 minutes for 12 boxes lmfao
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2017
    Yeah i wish drop rate was higuer and u could share them through storage... :(
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    darik wrote: »
    Yeah i wish drop rate was higuer and u could share them through storage... :(

Do you mean share the 60 coin limit or share 60 from each character? Then there's no point in having a "limit".