[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Step Up: Lv. 132 Concerns

PolymusPolymus
Reactions: 730
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in General Chat
So the Step Up Lv. 132 quests consists of completing the Transfer Hammer tutorial quest. While not a hard quest however, there are chances where some people have dropped the gear (Blue Moon Earrings, Skull Earrings) given from this quest, and cannot get them back because the quest cannot be forfeited. Does that mean people who have dropped the gear cannot complete the Step Up event on that character, or is there a workaround?

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    people do these tutorials? lol
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2017
    @tnyzng Yeah to get them out of the lightbulb so it's not as cluttered. I did that on my Cadena, hopefully I won't be soft locked out of step-up on her.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Tamirelia wrote: »
    @tnyzng Yeah to get them out of the lightbulb so it's not as cluttered. I did that on my Cadena, hopefully I won't be soft locked out of step-up on her.

Uh oh, I already did it too. I really hope it counts still. :(
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    I believe step up is just for cadena or illium, or maybe just new characters, but if anything like that happens, you can always make a new character and get to that level