[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HP ?

EceaEcea
Reactions: 300
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I have a level 116 mercedes, but their HP are sooo low. I always have to check for my HP in battles because if I don't I'll die in the game. Does anyone know any way I could increase my HP? Thanks !!!

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    mercedes is probably the squishiest class. kaiser link skill could help but not by much. once you get to 150 and have set equips, def and hp should go up by a lot
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Kaiser link skill gives % hp and basically set effects off gear and other equips. Archers tend to have low hp, but have passives that mitigate this like healing faster or getting skills that shield you or reduce damage. Youre only 116 right now, when you get higher level itll sort itself out. If this is your first character then that's a main reason. when you max out your skills, your ancient warding skill also gives HP. 1500 at max level

which world do you play in?
  • EceaEcea
    edited December 2017
    Kaiser link skill gives % hp and basically set effects off gear and other equips. Archers tend to have low hp, but have passives that mitigate this like healing faster or getting skills that shield you or reduce damage. Youre only 116 right now, when you get higher level itll sort itself out. If this is your first character then that's a main reason. when you max out your skills, your ancient warding skill also gives HP. 1500 at max level

which world do you play in?

Hey, I play on the server Scania. I'm on right now, and I'm trying to work my way up to lvl 150 to get a higher HP
  • EceaEcea
    edited December 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    mercedes is probably the squishiest class. kaiser link skill could help but not by much. once you get to 150 and have set equips, def and hp should go up by a lot

Oh, okay! Thanks!!!!! do you know where i could get a kaiser link skill?
    edited December 2017
    Ecea wrote: »

You have to create a new character (kaiser) and get it to 120
    edited December 2017

I see, if you were in windia I could’ve given you a hand with some equips.
  • EceaEcea
    edited December 2017

I see, if you were in windia I could’ve given you a hand with some equips.

Ohh okay, thank you though!!
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited December 2017
    Also what can help as well if you have a dark knight and assign them to legion grid it gives an extra 3% hp bonus, You could also try Cannoneer link skill as well.