[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Meisters in Coin Shop

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited January 2018 in General Chat
I have bought 2 sacks (2 per week) but I don't remember if the Meisters in the sack are tradable through account only. Are those tradable through account?

Comments

• Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    why u get meister coob and not ss ring? :o
    but I'm fairly sure you should be able to trade the cubes from shops because in every event i've done, all of the cubes were tradeable within the acc
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    Reactions: 415
    edited January 2018
    most of the players already have 1 or more SS ring, since it's the 4th time the event is on
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    edited January 2018
    Player1 wrote: »
    why u get meister coob and not ss ring? :o
    but I'm fairly sure you should be able to trade the cubes from shops because in every event i've done, all of the cubes were tradeable within the acc

already have 1. Im running vengeful ring, master ss ring, and the 2 gollux rings that have more than 20 atk. its all good mate. in addition, note that the ss ring is a unique equipped item.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    They should be able to be put in storage since a lot of event cubes usually have that ability.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    edited January 2018
    confirmed that they are transferrable. sooooooo if ya run out of meisters and dont like to hunt, might as well get some mules. good thing they reset every week.